1 EAGLETON NOTES: An Unusual Sky

.

.

Sunday 1 June 2008

An Unusual Sky

It was after 2200 hrs. A call from CJ from outside - I was in the living room at the time - sounded urgent. I can't recall CJ calling me 'Graham' before; certainly not in that tone anyway. I was met by a very unusual sky over the Mainland to the East lit by the sun setting in the North West. Brilliant sunsets are so common I've ceased photographing them but tonight's was unusual rather than spectacular with a very strange vertical column which appeared in both the East and West, although less strongly in the West. Anyway it was definitely a red sky tonight so let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.