1 EAGLETON NOTES: A Canal Walk

.

.

Thursday 2 July 2009

A Canal Walk

Today has been a very hot - by Glasgow standards - day with temperatures just below 30 deg C (86 deg F) and very high humidity. I love the heat but not when it's humid and not when I'm not dressed appropriately. Anyway this morning Anna and I went for a walk along the Forth and Clyde Canal not far from Bishopbriggs. We started at The Stables, a pub, on the A803 Kirkintilloch Road where it crosses the Canal, where we had coffee. The weather was very bright and quite sunny although the photos don't seem to reflect that:

2 comments:

  1. The canals are very picturesque!
    Lovely!
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the inn sign. One day I'm going to do a blog about them... one day.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.