1 EAGLETON NOTES: Sorry For The Absence

.

.

Saturday 22 August 2009

Sorry For The Absence

I have had more than one reminder today that I have not blogged for several days. Many apologies. I'm quite behind in reading them as well. All that should be rectified tomorrow (Sunday) morning.

In the meantime I've been having a very busy time in many ways. One of those ways has been spring cleaning parts of the house.

I was quite amused therefore when I got an email from Jayne in Napier this evening about one of the Croquet Club members who is coming over to Glasgow in September. Why amused? Because Jayne always attaches a cartoon or something to the email. Today's was the one on the right. How appropriate was that?




2 comments:

  1. haha, too true.

    when I retire I'm giving up my computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I retire I'm giving up housework!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.