1 EAGLETON NOTES: Molly Goes Walkies

.

.

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Molly Goes Walkies

Last evening we took Molly for a walk along the front at West Wemyss on Scotland's East coast.  It had been a sunny afternoon on this side of the country despite the fact that in Glasgow in the morning it had been very indifferent with some rain and during the drive over I'd encountered torential rain.  However by the time we were into our walk  (we were out for about and hour and a half) the sun had disappeared behind the hill and I felt as though I was taking photos in the dark - hence no fast moving pictures of Molly were usable.


6 comments:

  1. Ahh, so you have re-appeared! Thought you might have driven to the east coast and off the other side. I think I'd enjoy walks with that dog, reminds me of Lewey in his younger day. Love the shot of her on the rocks, a bit of eye dog showing through there! Also love the meandering track in the second to last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real dog indeed - and strangely attractive. What is it they say about dogs and their owners? Maybe David will take some reassurance from that old saying...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Molly, Graham. She has that Border Collie, Sheep Herding, low to the ground, ready to pounce, kind of look. I can see her out in the field's moving those ba-ba's with her eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, the 'eye dog' look. Attentive, responsive, and intelligent. A lovely set of images.
    And a profound contrast to my short, bulgy-eyed darling.

    Hope you're having a warm sojourn across le Channel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos, Graham.
    ;^)
    I love the one of Molly with the stick...ready to play, with that twinkle in her eyes.
    ;^)
    It is very nice to have caught up on your blogs...rather like a "coming home" in blog world.
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.