1 EAGLETON NOTES: Scriptor Senex/CJ and Blogging Woes

.

.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Scriptor Senex/CJ and Blogging Woes

For those of my Blogland Friends who also follow my Brother on Rambles from My Chair and other blogs I have some news:  there may be no posts until after CJ arrives up on Lewis which, all being well, will be the evening of Tuesday next 19th July.  Unfortunately he has no phone and no broadband and BT cannot even come and look at why the phone is not working until next week.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know GB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my copy of the Oxford English Dictionary...

    Hell (noun): Place without Internet access
    hellish (adj): Prolonged period without Internet access
    torture (verb): to deliberately deprive someone of Internet access

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing at Mark's comment! Poor CJ. Well hopefully he'll consider himself in heaven when he gets to Lewis then - in spite of the midges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that I have missed out on these wonderful posts! I came across them on FB!??? what??? I must be soooo computer illiterate!. I have been reading post after post after post....!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is activated 14 days after the post to minimise unwanted comments and, hopefully, make sure that I see and reply to wanted comments.